Monday, January 31, 2011

Golden Age Banquet...

The theme for this year's Golden Age Banquet was Live, Laugh, Love.  Daniel and the youth did a great job with the decorations and performance!  The table center pieces were gorgeous and were blue and silver.  Also, the food was delicious!  We had chicken cordon bleu, asparagus, carrots, baked mashed potatoes, salad, and cheesecake!  Of course there was also Milo's sweet tea.. a staple at Roebuck gatherings.  The only negative of the entire weekend was the kids passing around some type of stomach virus.  We are hoping the virus has subsided and won't rear its ugly head again, but you never know!

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Hi Mandi!
I just discovered your blog while hopping around!
I love the Golden Age Banquet pics. I was in a few (or seven) of those myself! :)
Glad I came across your blog tonight. I look forward to following along!