Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday's Thoughts...


  • I got balloons on December 16 (the day after finding out if we were expecting a Hallie or a Bradford) that said 'It's a girl!', and they are just now beginning to loose helium!  They make me smile every morning when I come into my classroom.
  • Thursdays are our typical date night!  Daniel and I try to avoid making plans on Thursday so we can spend the evening together.  It is what gets me through when we are busy or stressed.  I always smile when thinking about Thursday nights.  Tonight we are either going to stay home or go to Red Lobster.  At least that is my pick if we go out to eat!  Edit:  I ended up getting a massage yesterday afternoon.  So, we ate quick dinners on our own and watched the Auburn/Florida basketball game at home.
  • My wonderful husband grilled chicken for dinner Tuesday.  He even made enough for lunch yesterday.  I forgot it though, so I have a yummy lunch for today.
  • Tomorrow night we are going to celebrate Levi's 6th birthday!  I can't believe how quickly my nieces and nephews are growing up!

No comments: